We are proud to have served the Ripon community for over 100 years. With a large on-site car park, we are located within the city centre on North Street (HG4 1HL) and offer:
- Guaranteed same day access to highly skilled clinicians via our telephone triage system
- Appointments available until 8pm Monday to Friday, and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday
- Routine appointments, bookable up to 8 weeks in advance
- Online booking of appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and viewing of medical summary
- Training practice, offering placements to GP trainees, foundation doctors, medical and nursing students.
- On-site Dispensary for patients living over a mile from their nearest chemist
- 100% achievement for the Quality and Outcomes framework
- Rated “Good” by the Clinical Quality Commission
Flu Vaccination Clinics
We are running flu vaccination clinics from 15th September for patients aged 65 and over, carers and patients with any of the following conditions:
Chronic Heart Disease, Chronic Renal Disease, Chronic Liver Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, Chronic Respiritory Disease and Immunosuppression.
Please call the reception after 10am to book an appointment
We are now a research practice!
We are excited to announce that from April 2017 we have been a research practice, which means we actively support clinical research studies within primary care. This means that you might be asked by post or in person if you would be interested in participating in a research study, if you are eligible. All studies have had ethical approval and have been adopted by the Clinical Research Network, which is part of the National Institute for Health Research.
We won’t pass your details to any external party without your permission, and the decision to take part is completely optional and your care won’t be affected in any way. Please see here for more details.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest surgery news https://www.facebook.com/North-House-Surgery-Ripon-196740651118383